To my trusted network—I am looking for a seasoned account management contractor to support strong growth at our high-quality Bay Area-based copywriting agency. The ideal candidate will be someone you know personally and can very highly recommend.
We want perfection! This person will be on the front lines, working directly with our top clients, team members, and me. Sincere thanks for referring your best candidates!
ACTING AS SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT FOR KEY CLIENT ACCOUNT(S).
- AM will work directly with clients (marketing managers in large tech and financial services companies) desiring new work from the Content Bureau. AM will scope, price, negotiate, submit paperwork (ICA or SOW) required to open PO, then ensure PO is issued.
WORKING WITH CONTENT BUREAU TEAM.
- Work with contractors performing work to gather scope and budget information.
- Update Excel job list with information about all new and ongoing projects with client, to facilitate efficient client invoicing and contractor payment.
- 6-10 years account management experience
- B:B marketing experience within the high-tech and/or financial services sector
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with strong written and oral communications abilities. Perfect grammar a must.
- Ability to manage changing requirements and short timelines as well as multiple overlapping projects at one time
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and to accurately manage expectations
30 hours a week, anytime between the hours of 7 a.m.–9 p.m. PST (Person should respond within ~2 hours to all requests during 8 a.m.-5 p.m. time window. If interested in working extended hours, candidate is encouraged to do so.)
Remote worker; however, must be available for client meetings in greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Interested candidates, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 21, 2012. You will be contacted after that date.