Everything sounds better with adverbs, n’est-ce pas? I have a fabulous English friend, Carrie, who uses adverbs in such a gorgeously covetable way that everything she says—in her enviably perfect Oxbridge accent—sounds posh and positively thrilling.
So allow me to share some fantastically exciting Content Bureau news, in frightfully simple bullet-point fashion:
• The Content Bureau grew 32 percent in 2011, celebrating another record year
• We are incredibly delighted to call Autodesk, PayPal, and SAP our three largest clients
• Though marketing copywriting remains our key differentiator, more clients are enjoying our high-quality design services. We saw huge growth in iPDF and Flash—and even PowerPoint
• Our new venture capital line of business has gone through the roof, with clients like ABS Capital, JMI Equity, and Sequoia Capital choosing us to write high-profile investor materials
• Our team has grown to include 25 fantastically talented and experienced writers, editors, and designers, plus the finest account management and administrative professionals in the marketing communications industry
I’m so terribly proud.